Quick Burst Blog

I thought for this quick burst blog, I would share a song that really changed the way that I look at music. Back before I really got into playing the guitar, I was really into playing metal and shred guitar! My favorite band was Metallica! Then, my guitar teacher introduced me to Robben Ford's "Revelation". This song absolutely changed my life. I remember the first time that I heard this song. I was sitting where I am right now, noodling on my guitar. I then received the link to the song and decided to take a listen to it. This song embraced the soul of the blues and the technicality of the jazz, which I did not know that I would like until later on. From this song, I heard Stevie Ray Vaughan and immediately fell in love with the blues.

Comments

  1. That's really neat. I love that you made a point, even unwittingly, about the little things that a teacher can do that change people's lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project

Q2 Plan

Quote blog